Is valid from 2 january 2023
Use of the Service
Subject to your compliance with these Terms (Including Other Applicable Terms), we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to use the Service and its Content for your personal, non-commercial use. Access to the Service is valid until terminated by Devolv or you. By this agreement, you agree not to redistribute or transfer the Service or its content.
The content of the service belongs to Devolv or Devolv's licensors. All trademarks, logos, and other Devolv brand features belong to Devolv or its licensors. You are not granted the right to use these features for either commercial or non-commercial use.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
By using the Service, you represent that any registration information you submit is accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update the registration information as necessary. You also certify that you are 16 years of age or older. If you provide false information, we reserve the right to suspend your account.
Users of the Service may post or otherwise contribute content to the Service (“User Content”). This includes all information, materials and content created, distributed and published on the Service.
You are responsible for the User Content that you post and warrant that you own the rights to the use of the content.
The company processes your personal data in accordance with the company's current regulations integritetspolicy.Devolv reserves the right to remove or restrict access to User Content without reason.
Guidelines for users
You may not do any of the following while using the Service, its Materials or Content:
- Reverse engineer the service
- Transfer copies of cached content from one device to another “collection” or “scraping” manually or automatically to view, access or collect information
- Sell a user account
- Bypass technology used by Devolv or its licensors or third parties
- You may not abuse the service
- You may not access the service through a method or interface other than that provided by the company
- You must not interfere with the service
- Monitor the functionality or performance of the Service for the purpose of developing a competing product
- You may not copy, modify, distribute or publish content provided by the company
- Remove or modify copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices
- Embed the page in other web pages without Devolv's permission
- Publish a profile for a property that you are not the owner of
You may also not post User Content that is or contains material that:
- Promotes criminal acts
- Contains personal data from third parties without their consent
- Disclose confidential or proprietary information of third parties
- Contains harmful content such as malware, Trojan horses, viruses, or otherwise interferes with access to the Service
- Impersonates or misrepresents your association with the Service
- Constitutes the transmission of unsolicited mass mailings, spam or the like
- Contributes to unauthorized commercial activities, e.g. advertising
- Links to or otherwise market products or services except in cases where Devolv has expressly given consent
- Interferes with or in any way interrupts the Service
- Aims to scan or test vulnerabilities in the service or Devolv's own network, computer system or other security systems.
- Conflicts with the Terms of Service for the Service or any other terms that apply to your use of the Service
- Has been removed from the service due to violation of our terms and conditions
- Has the purpose of threatening or harassing
- Abuse the messaging feature
The company reserves the right to suspend users at any time who violate the Terms or may cause damage to the company or third parties.
The company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service. The company cannot be held responsible for any damages directly or indirectly caused by use of the service or its content.
The company cannot be held responsible if the service does not work as expected or if the information is not correct. The company is not responsible for any financial or other decisions you make based on the service.
The property valuations provided in the service are based on area prices. Devolv takes no responsibility for the valuations being consistent with a property's actual market value.
The service is partly based on material collected from authorities, users and the internet. Devolv assumes no responsibility for any incorrect information.
Subject to applicable law, you agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any problems or dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
Modification of Terms
Devolv must notify you with reasonable notice of changes to the terms. If you do not accept the changed terms, you must stop using the service.
Swedish law shall be applied to these conditions. Disputes that arise due to or in connection with these terms and conditions must be settled by a general court.
For questions about the agreement and its content, you can contact us using the (“Contact details”) below.
Email address: [email protected]
Aurorum 8, 977 75 Luleå